Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for all of your input. Today, I went to the local dealer and put a deposit on the 2004 Burgman 650. They have it in stock, but I will take delivery on Tuesday. Tomorrow, Saturday, the service department is booked solid so they don't think they will have time to prep. The bike doesn't have oil or other fluids yet. I don't mind since I live in south Florida and the weather is going to be terrible this weekend.

I already have a bad case of PERMAGRIN :D

·
Registered
355 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase! I have been riding my black 04 650 for about three weeks. I can't get enough! :lol:

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Congratulations on your new 650. I'm sure you'll have a blast on it ... once the weather lets you take delivery.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Hi Janine

Congratulations on your purchasing decision.

Make sure you give the bike a good check over yourself - if the service department are really busy they may shortcut some checks (like tires!).

I hope the weather passes you by, been following this one on the news here.

·
Registered
65 Posts
JK,

If you have a pressure guage bring it to the dealership and check the pressure yourself before you ride off. Once home you may have to work a little harder to inflate a tire than the dealer will. I was told my tires were checked while I waited for delivery but they were off when I got home. Had to locate a right angle stem extender to use my pump to inflate the rear and once I got near 40psi the pumping was pretty difficult.

Good luck with your machine. I like mine more with each ride.

Carl

1 - 5 of 5 Posts