Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there is no technical issue, I just get sad looking at everyone's pictures. :cry: I'm so jealous.
guess I'll go buy some lottery tickets.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Pinwheel said:
there is no technical issue, I just get sad looking at everyone's pictures. :cry: I'm so jealous.
guess I'll go buy some lottery tickets.
It doesn't help unless you win.
:cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know. but if i don't buy any tickets and someone in my town wins i would hate myself. buying tickets, i can have big dreams until 10:30pm and then they are usually crushed when I only get a big $7.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
santafedr said:
What Matrixviking said.......wish I could send you one of my pups to cheer you up. :(
pups...no thanks...nice thought though. had three pups that grew up into full grown dogs.

woke up, checked my numbers....still broke. :( I'll try again next week.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Nancy,

I'm sorry you're feeling this way. The HD's not doing it for you & you miss your scooter. I wish I could make it all better, somehow.

The best I can do is a virtual hug as above, & I'll include you in my daily prayers.

Hang in there, sweetie!

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Pinwheel,
Don't feel so bad, we all make decisions we later regret.
Of course how anyone could buy a HD instead of a Burgman .
Well just one of the wonders of the world :lol:
As you can tell I am not into the sympathy "thing" :D

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmmm...let's see...Let Billy get a Harley with the payments being almost $455 a month plus $700 a year insurance along with the Volusia payment and insurance. He'd have 2 bikes and I'd still be without one.

Got the Harley out of total desparation for 2 wheels and the desire to not have $500+ a month going on motorcycles.

I can wait until the 06 models are here in the US. By then the Volusia will be paid off enough to sell and have some down payment money for the Burg and we'll have enough credit with HD so B can get what he wants.

I still look at pictures of Putterbug and cuss the stupid red truck I had.

It'll work out sooner or later. Hopefully sooner than later though. Until then I have to ride the Harley. Which it does ride great however it's not what I really want.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wyldman said:
Nancy,

I'm sorry you're feeling this way. The HD's not doing it for you & you miss your scooter. I wish I could make it all better, somehow.

The best I can do is a virtual hug as above, & I'll include you in my daily prayers.

Hang in there, sweetie!
The pitty party will end soon. LOL I just get bummed out looking at pictures from time to time.
The HD would be so much better if it were automatic and I had a place to put my helmet. :?

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Woo Hoo....I won my lucky $7 again. :roll:

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
OK, do that about 1300 times & you're good to go for a new 650!

I'm sorry, Nancy, I'm not trying to be mean, just joshin' ya to try & n make ya feel better. :lol:

·
Registered
848 Posts
Geez, here I am thinking that just maybe next year I finally might be able to finance something with two wheels and perhaps have a day or two to ride it . Perhaps, Pinwheel, you should look at your glass as half full and not half empty. I don't want to be a jerk but geez, at least you have a bike, time to ride, and a home, and a family that loves you....
Life is good if you want it to be.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Rubble said:
Geez, here I am thinking that just maybe next year I finally might be able to finance something with two wheels and perhaps have a day or two to ride it . Perhaps, Pinwheel, you should look at your glass as half full and not half empty. I don't want to be a jerk but geez, at least you have a bike, time to ride, and a home, and a family that loves you....
Life is good if you want it to be.
Oh I know, I am thankful I have a bike and all. For the life of me I can't figure out how I keep getting talked into riding what others want me to ride.
Murphy was a pessimist after all. At least that's what the deal on the wall growing up said. I think it's just PMS :shock:

·
Registered
848 Posts
Pinwheel said:
Oh I know, I am thankful I have a bike and all. For the life of me I can't figure out how I keep getting talked into riding what others want me to ride.
Nancy, I understand your frustrations. Perhaps my comments were uncalled for, after all I don't know the intricacies and complications of your world. I think my comments were just me venting over my own frustrations.
In any event, you have to make yourself happy before you can make anyone else happy. Once you get to the point of not having to ride the HD, get yourself the scooter of your dreams and smile :D :D :D :D :D every time you ride it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts