Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my second Burgman after 7 years and one month at 61728 miles on my 2003-bought it in 2005. I sold my old scooter and bought 2009 Executive on ebay from Daytona BMW. I really loved my old scooter, but this new one is so luxurious. First thing I noticed was the engine sounded so different when it was idling-no more diesel sound-just smooth idling. The blinker light covers are clear, it has the temperature and it gives mpg. The Executive has some differences with the chrome muffler cover and tip, my grips and bar ends are aftermarket so the chrome bar ends are now Throttlemeister. The ABS brakes, I don't notice a difference feel wise, haven't had to slam on the brakes yet. The horn sounds different, not sure if it is aftermarket, since I replaced my old horn with a loud one from Harbor Freight. The windshield going up and down is fun-but don't use it much-it doesn't rain here anymore. The motorized folding mirrors aren't a big plus, lane splitting isn't allowed, but I may use them sometime. All in all, I really enjoy the new scoot, it came with a Corbin seat and backrest so I notice that the most. The Clearview windshield is nice with the vent. Oh, I do like the E55 Givi topbox with blinkers, running lights, and brake lights. Going from navy blue to white is a big change-I feel like a cop. I hope I can keep this scooter a long time too.
Anyone else go from an old Burgman to a newer Burgman and notice the differences? JC

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Congrats. :thumbup:
You just need to update your profile and a picture would be nice. :)

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure what you mean by update my file. I updated the signature to reflect my new scooter. What else do I need to change? Ok I did update my profile. I'll work on the picture tomorrow or you can see the add that I found it on when I looked at ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2009-SUZ ... 4846058d66

JC

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok-I see the rest now. I updated my profile so it is the same as the signature. Is there anywhere else I need to update? JC

·
Registered
677 Posts
Congratulations! Since you bought one from Florida anyway, did you consider ScubaGirl's exec? She just sold it today or yesterday. This link should take you to her thread which is presently in Classifieds, soon to be moved to the archive.

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NormanB said:
Congrats. :thumbup:
You just need to update your profile and a picture would be nice. :)
My profile is updated-not sure what you mean by my picture-I have Kansas flag. JC

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Congrats, sounds like a already tricked out bike. :thumbup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts