Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I sold my 2000 Bergie a few years ago after being seduced by the attractions of a Triumph T100, all gleaming chrome and blue/white paint, I never really got her out of my system! So I now have another 2000 model in burgundy sat alongside the T100....
To cut a short story even shorter I spotted the bike on a forum, contacted owner, agreed deal, he delivered!
Needs a bit of tlc some new front brake pads, sort out the diabolically daft hand brake etc. Got a voltage indicator to fit as I prefer to know what’s happening leccy wise.
So, nice to be back, stay safe!
Graham

·
Registered
254 Posts
When I sold my 2000 Bergie a few years ago after being seduced by the attractions of a Triumph T100, all gleaming chrome and blue/white paint, I never really got her out of my system! So I now have another 2000 model in burgundy sat alongside the T100....
To cut a short story even shorter I spotted the bike on a forum, contacted owner, agreed deal, he delivered!
Needs a bit of tlc some new front brake pads, sort out the diabolically daft hand brake etc. Got a voltage indicator to fit as I prefer to know what’s happening leccy wise.
So, nice to be back, stay safe!
Graham
Welcome.Any pictures,i like pictures.

Reactions: DarisPakar

·
Premium Member
8,029 Posts
welcome back, unless the hand brake is stuck on, you don't need it, just park with the front wheel against the dinner table, wifey will understand.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts