Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just Recieved my hump bag from DJ @ Maxiscotter stuff, it took about 4 days to recieve it. Quality is excellent and very easy to install. It took all of 5 min. with No Tools required. I will send a picture of it installed when I get a Chance.

Jim

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
I would like photos as well please as it is also on my things to consider list.

·
Registered
47 Posts
DJ tankbag

Thanks Minnmax for pointing the way to the photos....looks great! Can you buy these bags in a shop or do you have to go online? Anybody got the link?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Jim,

Could I inquire how the bag mounts? I am familiar with the strap beneath the seat, that connects, from the Silverwing example on his site.Is there any mounting means to the front of the bag or does it just sit within the space??

Thanks,

Dennis

·
Super Moderator
8,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There is a Strap Tab on the front. Open the glovebox, stick it in, and close it. Thats it. It seems to work fine.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just a note on the hump bag. Anyone familier with the step through Bombardier ATV will know what I'm talking about. The ATV is the same design as the Burgman,with a step through ahead of the seat. Anyway I was looking at the bag they made for that machine,tryed it on the Burgman and it fits like it belongs there. If you have a Bombardier dealer near you, ask to look at there semi-rigid bag part #715 000 146 or on Bombardier web site for ATV's. It is also well made. Love my Burgman!

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Thanks for the advice Rev.

BTW is the snow gone yet up your way?

·
Super Moderator
8,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks, I used for the "Mothers Day" run. We went 2 hrs. one way (to the in-laws) and the bag held a suprising amount of stuff. rain suit, sweatshirt, maps, and the best part, 2 pockets on the left side that held 2 water bottles, (it got up to 88 degrees in stop and go traffic). For just scootin around it comes off real easy.

I had 1 coment from a co-worker and said " he didn't like it because it looked like a motorcycle", go figure. Glad I got it.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I sent an email to D.J. this morning. How long does it usually take to hear back? I really want one of these hump bags, they look great!

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
I was at the Givi warehouse about 2 weeks ago and Andy told me that Givi has a hump bag that should be available sometime this month (August). I got the Givi T427 "Scooter Bags" and really like them. I have the D J Ellis hump bag, but I would like to see the Givi when they are available.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Burgermiester said:
I got the Givi T427 "Scooter Bags" and really like them.
The straps for those go over the trunk, right?
Do they interfere with the seal on the trunk, as in have you gotten any water in the trunk with them installed?

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts