Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
2,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to get a hump bag for my 400, like the one I had for my SilverWing. The problem is DJ does not make one for the 400 yet. I emailed him to see how many purchase commitments he would need to design and make one for the 400. He emailed me back and said 12-15 bags. I can account for two, Bob my riding buddy and myself. They are well made bags and can be seen at

http://www.maxiscooterstuff.com/

He has sold a number of bags for the SilverWing, Reflex, and now the 650, so you should be able to get a reference on his bags from one of those sites.

Any others interested? Email DJ and let me know, I will keep a count.

Roy, tn usa

· Premium Member
2,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi, after talking to my riding buddy, we have decided that we will not be getting hump bags. During the time I have trying to get enough names together to get DJ to design a bag for the 400, we purchased a seat bags and think it will be sufficient for our travel needs. I am sending this email to the people (12 yes and 1 maybe) who contacted me with their interest in a bag.

I will be sending DJ this email also. I would suggest that each to you email him with your interest and see if he will make the bag. His email address is [email protected]

Good luck, Roy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.