Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie to this forum here, great site and I am looking forward to being a member. I used to belong to the Yahoo group for a few years. I have been riding motorcycles for 32 years and took a chance on a scooter when I bought my AN 650. I certainly have not been disappointed at all! Have a Great Day and Stay Safe
Jim :)

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings Jimbo and welcome to the forums. Looking forward to more input from you.

·
Registered
30,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums Jim. Glad to have you join us. How long have you had the 650 and how many miles have you put on it?

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Welcome to the forum. :wave:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Thanks Allan, great to be here!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Seatec for the welcome. I lived In Nova Scotia, outside of Windsor, during the Winter of 2002, wonderful place!!!! Went up on a visit on my Kawasaki Nomad and stayed longer than expected. had to wait til the snow melted to get back home.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome Bill, I've had my Burgie for 18 months now and only have 5100 miles on it. I share my time riding my Harley with it yet I use it around town more. No problems with it at all, I have come to ignore the dieseling noise thus far. I have had a couple of people ask me if it was diesel powered though, and some if it was electric powered as well.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome Ms. Nancy, if you don't mind me asking, where is Cut n Shoot TX? :scratch:

·
Registered
355 Posts
Welcome Jimbo! I believe you find this to be the best place for info and friendly banter on the Net!

Ride Safe!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
AldenWest said:
Thanks for the welcome Ms. Nancy, if you don't mind me asking, where is Cut n Shoot TX? :scratch:
It's about 50 miles north of Houston, TX.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the welcome Johnny, a lot of information here and thus far the people are friendly. Ride safe!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Welcome fellow New Mexican! I should say that Alamagordo has the best pistachios in the world!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
khelton said:
We loved playing at White Sands.
that place was always fun as a kid. I have family in Las Cruces and use to go there on vacations. Went back as an older teen and it just didn't seem the same. :?

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Welcome to the group. You won't be sorry you bought the Burgman. Motorcycles are ok, but scooters are great. All play and no work.

Janine

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
khelton said:
Welcome to the forum. You will find a great bunch of people here. I was born and raised in Hobbs, and we visited Alamogordo often as a kid. We loved playing at White Sands.
Thanks for the welcome, Hobbs is a wonderful place, but I really like Alamo. Great places to ride in the area and around the state as you know.
Have a Great day!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ABQ said:
Welcome fellow New Mexican! I should say that Alamagordo has the best pistachios in the world!
Thanks for the welcome, after living in Albuquerque, I retired down here last April. I don't miss the big city at all! :D
Bought my 650 from R&S on Lomas, plus a couple of other bikes previously. Pistachios are very good, pecans too. If you are around the area give me a shout. Have a Great Day!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
JKerstinJ said:
Welcome to the group. You won't be sorry you bought the Burgman. Motorcycles are ok, but scooters are great. All play and no work.

Janine
Thanks for the welcome, I agree that scooters are great however I still enjoy riding my Harley as much as possible. Last september I rode it 4K roundtrip to the east coast, this year is the Burgie's trun for the annual trip. Have a Great Day!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts