Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am Lloyd, 73 years young at the end of this month. Have been ridding almost 50 years, my last 3 rides have been Gold Wings with sidecars, have gotten to the place where I just can't handle long rides anymore, and the sidecar rig takes a wide trailer to haul it on to the places I want to ride, so I sold the sidecar rig and just got a used 2012 Burgman 400, with just 278 miles on it, plan on a lot of local ridding here in the beautiful Hill Country and trailering it to the Black Hills, the Blue Ridge parkway and other places we want to ride. I have been waiting for my registration to get here so haven't been able to ride it much, but so far I love it. The only thing about the Burgman that I don't care for is having to hold it upright and getting down on my knees to check the oil level in the sight glass, don't understand why they didn't make it accurate while on the center stand.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Enjoy riding out there in Texas. I'm sure you have more freedom there than the Vision Zero totalitarian state of New York City.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts