Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, all!
I'm in northern California, right outside Sacramento, and have ridden motorcycles forever.
I'm just getting into scooters and hope to join the ranks of Burgman owners real soon.
Lots of great info hereabouts -- many thanks!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Welcome to BUSA. You came to the right place for info & advice on all things Burgman. So 400 or 650?

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Welcome GoKidd - Also live outside SAC -

If your interested in some group riding - There is one scooter club i have ridden with in SAC - http://www.meetup.com/RBSC-Sacramento/

I also used to ride my Scooter with a couple other motorcycle groups - that were very welcoming - PM me if you wish to meet and chat or want more info

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Keep looking I know you will find a 400 with your name on it. ;)

·
Registered
1,468 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I'm interested in the 400.
The garage might JUST have enough room. :)
Might as well put your other motorcycles up for sale now. For most of us here, our other bikes don't get ridden much after buying a Burgman.

Namaste'
Doug in Kentucky

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Rumor has it there are some decent roads up your way ;) Welcome.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I'm interested in the 400.
The garage might JUST have enough room. :)
I always tell life-long motorcyclist it's a "slippery slope" when you try a maxi-scoot. When you first ride one, You think "well that was kinda fun, but I'd never ride it on big rides. Ill use my MCs for that and Maybe get a Scooter for just around town". Well "Town" becomes back roads, back roads to interstate highways, and two years down the line, your MCs all need new batteries because the scoot is all you ride. My old ST1100 fell victim to this fate.

Anyone else have this experience? I'm guessing yes.

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Similar but Not quite the same experience, my FJR is such fun still, I ride the burg only 1 day a Week, but I love riding it. My mc cruiser buddies are still a little skeptical on the fun level, but still a little amazed I keep up :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts