Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

My name is Steve and I live in Atl. I have been riding on and off since 1989. I am currently doing a frame off restoration of a 1975 Honda CL360 scrambler, but wanted something to ride around while this um (project) is spread across my shop floor. I had a 2013 Majesty a couple of years ago that i enjoyed. I just bought a 2008 Burgman 400 last weekend for what i thought was a good deal. I have ordered parts for neglected routine maintenance. Glad to be back on a scoot.

·
Premium Member
2,273 Posts
Welcome! From a 2008 AN400 red one down in lower Alabama. Projects are good, I need another one

·
Administrator
22,436 Posts
We loved the CB360's. But the CL's has a little lower gear in 1st so we grabbed a lot of CL360 engines and put them in CB360 frames then regeared them 2 more teeth on the front sprocket. Still had good take off in 1'st gear but dropped enough RPM while on the highway in top gear. Raced a lot of CB350 twins and won but raced a CB350 Four and he won but not by much.

Reactions: wspollack

·
Registered
242 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Steve.

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
Welcome @stvn123

Let us know if you have any questions! And definitely look up the emergency seat release. Cheap, easy, and only takes a few minutes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts