Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off yes I do have a factory Manual and if you read the procedure and try it when you start the bike it will probaly die or not hardly run.
So here is what worked for me. With the service cover off you will see the throttle bodys on them you will see 2 brass screws these are what you adjust with. You will also see a small rubber hose near these screws take the left one off and hook up one of the tubes from the sync tool on the left side leave the hose connected and hook the other hose to the tee in place of the hose from the left side. Start the engin it needs to be warmed up before you start this procedure. Set the idle speed to 1200 rpm then adjust the brass screws to get the tool to show the cylinders are balanced.
Shut off the engin and reconnect the hoses to there original places then
hook up a dealer mode switch and check the throttle position sensor readout.
If this all sounds to confusing or you do not have the tools do not I repeat DO NOT try this or adjust anything you will just make a mess and your dealer will just charge you to straighten it out.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Uhm...where did you get a dealer tool? I have a 400 and it mentions this dealer tool but are they one and the same for the 400 and 650?? The pictures shows it as if its just a toggle switch.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts