Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to gain access to the turn indicator wiring and sockets so I can install buzzers in the wiring to remind me to turn off the indicators. I have found lots of info about removing the rear lower frame cover but nothing about removing the little panel below the passenger backrest to get to the turn indicators.

Can someone describe the technique, please?

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
DL-11 said:
I need to gain access to the turn indicator wiring and sockets so I can install buzzers in the wiring to remind me to turn off the indicators. I have found lots of info about removing the rear lower frame cover but nothing about removing the little panel below the passenger backrest to get to the turn indicators.
Can someone describe the technique, please?

Removing the Rear Lower Frame Cover WILL get you directly to the wiring harness
that connects to the Brake lights & Turn signal light-bulbs....very easy access.
No need to remove the Tail-light/Turn signal assembly or coverings...too much work.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Duster said:
Removing the Rear Lower Frame Cover WILL get you directly to the wiring harness that connects to the Brake lights & Turn signal light-bulbs....very easy access.
No need to remove the Tail-light/Turn signal assembly or coverings...too much work.
Thank you, but I do need to remove the upper frame cover as well. I intend to mount the small peizo buzzers that I am using to the inside of the bodywork directly beneath the passenger backrest so they are easy to hear but protected from weather and cargo.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Solved! How to Remove Rear Upper Frame Cover.

I was able to successfully remove the frame cover hatch easily and without damage to gain access directly to the turn indicator bulbs and sockets.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts