Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not very good at figuring out how to get a pic posted next to my name? Could someone tell me how to download a pic next to my name like a lot of you have? At 51 I'm not very good at doing this (brain fart?). I have some pics on my home computer that would work, but haven't figured out how to do it? A lot of you have some neat pic's . Enjoy reading all the posts. Keep up the good work!

Helix

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
It's quite easy actually. First go to the top of the page and click on the profile button. Go to the bottom under the avatar control panel. The instructions for loading an avatar are as follow: Only one image can be displayed at a time, its width can be no greater than 160 pixels, the height no greater than 160 pixels, and the file size no more than 8 KB.

So first you have to reduce the size of the image on your computer to meet these guidlines.Once you have that done just click on the browse button to upload an avatar from your machine. Thats pretty well the end of it. Good luck!

·
Registered
969 Posts
In case you're REALLY not computer savvy, when you hit "Browse" you need to know where to get the picture. Be sure to put the image somewhere that you know you can retrieve it. (I speak from experience.) I can't remember how many times I've tried to find something that I knew was on this durned machine, and come away with no clue whatsoever. :roll:
Steve

·
Registered
367 Posts
Helix said:
At 51 I'm not very good at doing this (brain fart?). IHelix
At our age it is called having a seniors moment! :roll: Gas on the brain is not good, should definitely be moved lower, much lower! :oops:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How to get pic next to your name?

Well, after trying different technics and not giving up and help and encouragement from Allwalk,Wasions, and some gas help from Sails my pic is finally posted. Got a picture of the 1986 Helix I use to have but is still in town and running like a top! Moved up to a 2004 Silver Burgman 650. Thanks again...... :lol:

Helix

1 - 5 of 5 Posts