Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Well I'm certainly no expert but I can change oil/fluids, bulbs, tires, brake pads, ect.

Beyond that I know a couple people who work on bikes in their garage I can reach out to if needed.

Registered
This guy comes to BurgmanUSA looking for advice, and eight of us get back to him with suggestions and guidance within two days. Then he responds not at all. He does not acknowledge the help, much less thank anyone. I suspect the dude doesn't know what he wants to do and probably didn't even bother reading what anybody wrote.
If this helps at all everyone's posts have given me great information to think about as I had the same question as the original post. That's what's a curse and a blessing about the web馃槈 Thank you all for your time and wisdom. Fyi: I will probably will not come back to this site cuz I hop around like a butterfly from site to site and won't remember it: but your info I will remember.
Happy riding!
Suzanne

Registered
I agree completely.

I apologize to everyone for my ill-tempered reaction.
I must admit though,some of these comments are very entertaining!! But I'm new here so what do I know. Thanks in advance for the helpfulness of everyone here. I just sold my DR650 and want to go all Scooters in my old age. They are so fun and so practical! My PCX150 is a keeper but I think a Burg 400 would be a great addition.

Premium Member
If this helps at all everyone's posts have given me great information to think about as I had the same question as the original post. That's what's a curse and a blessing about the web馃槈 Thank you all for your time and wisdom. Fyi: I will probably will not come back to this site cuz I hop around like a butterfly from site to site and won't remember it: but your info I will remember.
Happy riding!
Suzanne
馃槼Um, did I say something? Am I upwind? Is everything zipped?

• Haha
Reactions: BurgDanno
21 - 27 of 27 Posts