Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if the people who participate in THIS forum are "forum junkies" by nature. Do you belong and participate in other forums? If so, what others? What percentage do you spend between them?

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
I'm down to 3 forums since I sold my V-Strom. I spend a lot of time on BurgmanUSA. As a moderator I try to review all posts, and as a participating member I try to contribute to some of the threads. I have one (non-motorcycling) forum that I visit about twice per day. The third forum (non-motorcycling also) I only visit several times per week.

·
Registered
520 Posts
About 43 at this time. 25 in Yahoo groups alone. Owner/moderator of a couple. Some Delphi as well, owner/moderator of several there. Nutisystem, assorted scooter forums, some overseas. Since failing health in the past 12 months, have nothing better to do...

·
Registered
305 Posts
Two, this one & RoadRunner ! RoadRunner not very active at times, spend most of my time on this one, checking up to 2 times a day.

Butch

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
I am a member of around 8 or 9 forums.

However I am now only active on 2, I tend to check BUSA once a day and spend a few minutes here and make a few posts whereas the other forum is a Mercedes Benz owners which I check once a week and now rarely post. I was knowledgeable about the W124 that I owned whereas my latest Mercedes (W210) is a mystery to me, nor do I have the same enthusiasm for it,

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Four

I am a member of 4 forums. Here they are in the order I joined.

1. Intercot (all things Disney) - no longer active, once or twice a year maybe.

2. ScubaBoard - rarely visit since I found BurgmanUSA

3. BurgmanUSA - I'm a BUSA junkie...several times a day at least!

4. BurgmanAN650 - Yahoo! Groups (Don't check it...only read the digest version...looking for parts. :oops: I can't follow the threads and BurgmanUSA is the best!

·
Registered
199 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Only this one......but ummmm..... I spend LOTS of time here........ummmmmmm........ok? :wink:

·
Registered
719 Posts
This one, and the Yahoo Burgman forum.

I only visit and participate in this one except the time a while back when it was down.

I am also a member of an email list service of motorcyclists in my area of the state.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
For me including this one, I regularly visit maybe a half dozen.
Maybe six or seven more that I don't frequent very often.

So many hobbies, so little time.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
2 MSN mom groups
1 Texas Rider Group
1 Harley Sportster group
1 SCRC group
1 Volusia riders
BUSA of course

7 total. And I'm not very active in over 1/2 of them.

·
Registered
250 Posts
BUSA
X9 Owners' Club (UK)
Sleepydust (an M.E. sufferers' forum :? )

·
Registered
611 Posts
Most of mine are work related, for finding or sharing information pertaining to software build and integration. Some of those are internal to our group, some to our company, and many are open to the world.

I belong to a few kayaking, canoeing, and biking forums. We share information about river and trail conditions, racing schedules, outings and such.

I'm on River Protection, conservation and access rights forums. Every few months someone strings a barbed wire fence across a river to deter paddlers. We also schedule and participate in River Cleanups and water quality monitoring.

I'm on Swift Water Rescue and Wilderness First Responder forums. We work with local law enforcement for search and rescue, and help coordinate the identification and removal of hazards (log jams, flood debris...).

And lastly (I think), I'm on forums for my little scooters and Burgmans.

I hadn't realised I was on so many forums before. :)

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Around 25 Yahoo Groups, including LGX 4500 cellphone (moderator), OBSC (owner), 4 Flxible Bus groups, House Trucks, about 6 various other scooter groups (including Suzuki Burgman and Burgman 400), Newfoundland Dog groups and lists, various Corvair groups and lists, UltraVan group, mediation groups, etc.

I don't visit most of them everyday, but always check the OBSC, Newfoundland, BurgmanUSA, and one of the vintage scooter lists once or more a day.

I guess i "gotta get a life". :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts