Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being without BurgmanUSA was pretty awful. I never realized how much time, and how often I checked into BUSA. Did anyone else miss it? :D

·
Registered
497 Posts
I checked twice each day...I was going through withdrawals...the shakes...bugs :shock:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Yes, glad to see it back up. I felt deprived of information

·
Registered
239 Posts
Glad to see it up and running again.

The e-mail link I received to this topic, which I’m watching, brought me to the index instead of to the topic.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
It is good to be home! I did sign up for Yahoo while we were down. This is definitely a cut above, and that reflects favorably on the entire membership here. Welcome back everyone! Thanks for your efforts Greengoose. We appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
953 Posts
BurgmanUSA family was obvious in it's absence. Thanks Bryan for all your good work. Neal

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The move was way harder than I expected. I had to hire someone to move the database. Well worth the $$$. i was afraid it was never going to get transfered.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I also checked twice a day. Really missed the site. Checked in on Yahoo. not the same thing. Spent more time than usual over at Maximum-Suzuki

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Dazed.....confused....lost....missing family......dazed......confused.......lost.......oh wait, that's all normal for me.

Sure did miss the site too!

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
I checked AT LEAST two times each day. Got a little excited when the site finally came up, although the forums were not working.

I believe I was going through a bout of depression. My wife noticed it. It was like losing a close friend. I'm so excited to find it working tonight I may not be able to sleep!

Dave B. :D

·
Registered
119 Posts
So glad you're back on line again, like many I never realised how many times I browsed in till it was gone.

I usually log in from work, and the company have a particularly ferocious firewall that blocks "inappropriate" forums and chat rooms - amazingly BurgmanUSA gets through the bars :D Not having my favourite Forum to pass away the working day was agony, and in the meantime I found the Burgman Yahoo group quite weary to navigate, the messages are in no sort of order. Not knocking the Yahoo users though (most of whom are also on here), it's just the clunky interface that Yahoo uses.

Glad to be back ! I'm sure my name will soon be back in the top 20 list of time wasters on my work's frequently published name&shame internet list :D

dave

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Count me in as one of those that went through withdrawl !

Welcome back! and thanks Bryan.

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Does a one-legged duck swim in circles!?
:D

·
Registered
8 Posts
I really missed this site. Checked on it daily and was thrilled to see it back up. Thanks for your hard work on getting it back Bryan. As a newbie to the Burgman world I am really enjoying reading the posts and getting to know more about Burgies! :D

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Like the other responders, I felt like a ship without an anchor without the site. Thank goodness you were able to get things up and running again, Bryan!

This prompts me to send more cash your way to help defray the cost. I hope others will do the same!

Madonna

1 - 20 of 49 Posts