Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To your Bergman I mean :p.

I for one have always been very attached to all my two wheelers .

I will miss Goldie and yes the day she sells I will shed a tear :(

But That will only mean I will be on the prowl for me new 650 :cool:

Bitter sweet I know :)

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Few indeed fall into THAT category, edvb! ;)

I may have grumbled a bit at some of those old rides, but I loved them all - each in their own way.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
If I had extra money, I'd upgrade, no tears shed. I guess that means I'm not attached

·
Registered
857 Posts
I love my 400 but there are a lot of things I'd give it up for. Well maybe not....

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I'd miss my 400 terribly. I've ridden other 400s and they just don't feel the same. I know it's just because I've gotten use to it over the past eight years, but it's like putting on an old jacket that's worn in to your specific body every time I sit on it. It's just feels right.

When Ingrid goes I will surely get another 400, but I don't think I'll ever be as fond of one bike as I am of her. She's a keeper.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I'd miss my 400 terribly. I've ridden other 400s and they just don't feel the same. I know it's just because I've gotten use to it over the past eight years, but it's like putting on an old jacket that's worn in to your specific body every time I sit on it. It's just feels right.

When Ingrid goes I will surely get another 400, but I don't think I'll ever be as fond of one bike as I am of her. She's a keeper.
Agreed!.

Every time I ride other bike, I'm like, yeah there is nothing like the Burgman!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts

Have you ridden others? My 09 feels just like my friend's 05, another's 07 and another's 06. When we ride together, we're within pennies of each other at the gas pump. The only difference I can tell is the different grips and different windshield that could be corrected in minutes.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm not nearly as attached to the Lardy as I am to my sailboat! Now selling her WILL be a tear-jerker.
" Lardy "" ??? lol

·
Registered
1,055 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I am this attached.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am this attached.

Lol makes rember about a bike trip to the Keys with a buddy right out of high school . We stayed a week in a park with tents . He had a new KZ1000, I had a new KZ1100 ( I was not attached to that bike , had a lot
of problems , only kept for a year )

·
Registered
197 Posts
After one summer of riding my 2006 Burgman, I'm beginning to think it's going to be my favorite bike so far. I loved my other ones, but I must admit that this thing is special. I have more confidence on it and I want to take her out more often - amazing.

·
Registered
573 Posts
If I had extra money, I'd upgrade, no tears shed. I guess that means I'm not attached
I think my Burgman IS the upgrade!!! :rolleyes: We all have it in our minds what we like the best. Motorcycles are fun, and my Burgman is giving ME the most fun of all. :D

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Fernando - you seem to be even more attached to your helmet!

·
Registered
420 Posts
My 07' was like my trusty steed. We had ridden many miles, met lots of people and had great adventures together and I really felt simpatico with my machine. So it really broke my heart have to trade her in on my 2014.... for about 10 minutes!
Besides, I've got pictures.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts