Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought of something else that I would love to have. How about a custom set of wheels for the Burgman. Of all the accessories you can purchase, this would probably be my top choice, that is if there was a company that made them. Or is there? I figured if there was any out there, someone here would already have them on their Burger. Would anyone else purchase them if available? I can see my future 650 now; Metallic Burnt Orange with a set of Chrome Blades!!!! SWEEEEEET!!!!!!!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Warren said:
...90 degree tire valves...
The 400's rear wheel has an angled indent where the valve stem is... but on the right side between the muffler and wheel.

Cycle Gear here in Tucson say's they can install angled valve stems for
a 650.

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Wheels n Such

I've seen all kinds of LOUD hub caps, racks, mirrors and such for the
old Vespa scooters. Hopefully, when the Burger has been around for
awhile, companies will start making accessories for them.

Craig

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Re: Wheels n Such

Monterey10 said:
I've seen all kinds of LOUD hub caps, racks, mirrors and such for the old Vespa scooters. Hopefully, when the Burger has been around for awhile, companies will start making accessories for them.
The Vespa and the Lambretta were famous for being "gaudied up" by "Mod" scooter boys in England in the '60s and '70s. (See the movie Quadraphenia if you've never seen one.) 6 or more mirrors, three or more headlights, chromed guard bars...the scooter equivalent of a pimp mobile if you ask me.

Please don't do that to a Burgman! It looks fine just the way it is!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts