Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last few weeks we've had either rain or snow or both, and the roads have been full of ice. This week it will get warm; I hope that the weekend will be nice so I can take the Burgman out for a spin.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'm with you!! Haven't been able to ride here in New Jersey for the past 2 weeks. Supposed to be sunny & 54 this Saturday, Mark

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Its been so warm here in Los Angeles, were actually riding Angeles Crest highway this weekend, normally closed this time of year as its 8k feet and subject to snow. It'll will be a first for me in February.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
The weather has been in the high fifties yesterday and today. I had other things going on yesterday (visiting my son, daughter-in-law, and grandson with my wife) but today I got the Burgman out and my wife and I went out to lunch. Not a long ride, but a ride never the less. Wonderful. A sample of spring to come in the next several weeks I hope. We have had the coldest, hardest winter here where I live since the 1880's according to our local news TV station. I believe it. Spring, where are you?

Namaste'
Doug from Kentucky

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
We have been getting over night rains and clear days.
Riding daily again and loving it! :D

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Mid 80's here couldn't be any nicer to ride. :D We could do with some rain total this year, 0.00". I guess that's why they call it a desert. ;) Sure not going to see any wild flowers this year around here. :(

·
Registered
857 Posts
55 degrees in Indiana but wind gusts of 60 mph so no riding here either.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was up in the low 60's Saturday, and the Burgman was saying to me "PLEASE take me out!" Had a nice long ride; didn't go anywhere new, but had a good time.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Britain too has been battered by heavy rain and blistering winds and floods - we cannot rely on a clear sunny day yet. However, the bluetits have been looking in my birdbox (none resident as yet!) and the narsissii are a-bloom in the garden and some tree-buds are appearing, so maybe it all augers good for the future and I may yet get a ride out on my Burgy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts