Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

I have a new (March 2020) Burgman 400.
I live in Thailand and they have only just become available here.
I love the bike, great to ride on although with this Covid-19 stuff I have been restricted to day rides which I post on a blog.
As someone from overseas living in Thailand I hope you will allow me to be a part of the group, if not would you be kind enough to let me know you are deleting my membership.
Here are a couple of pics.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Welcome! We have members all over the world.

I assume that is coolant temp in the center of the cluster. Is the display switchable for trip meters and fuel economy?

I love the blue wheels and the black that replaced the chrome parts.

·
Premium Member
2,798 Posts
Heck Yes AlanT ! you came in the right door at the right time.

Consider yourself family !

When typing replies to mikeyMarine please use a bigger font because he’s going blind. He didn’t have many toys growing up and it affected his vision.

Reactions: AlanT

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome! We have members all over the world.

I assume that is coolant temp in the center of the cluster. Is the display switchable for trip meters and fuel economy?

I love the blue wheels and the black that replaced the chrome parts.
Cheers Gary for the response.
Yes the instrument is really to show the temp, as for the display options I am a bit clueless.
I can just get by wit spoken day to day Thai but I am pretty poor at written stuff.
The owners handbook here is in Thai, I am desperate to get my hands on an English version.
The Suzuki dealer is not a lot of use. Unfortunately they are way way behind Honda and even Yamaha when it comes to customer service and documentation.
A real shame as the bike is superb.
So if you know anyone with an English version of the Owners handbook in PDF please let the m know I need one :)

Thanks for the welcome.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heck Yes AlanT ! you came in the right door at the right time.

Consider yourself family !

When typing replies to mikeyMarine please use a bigger font because he’s going blind. He didn’t have many toys growing up and it affected his vision.
Thanks for that, really looking forward to being a part.

·
Registered
56 Posts
If they let me in, they will certainly let you in. Enjoy the ride both here and on the road. Welcome.

Alan on Vancouver Island, in BC Canada

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I've seen pdf manuals for the earlier versions, but not for the newest one.

Pressing the buttons on the dash should cycle through the functions. Which I always found a bit annoying as other Suzuki bikes have the button conveniently located near the left grip. So maybe they fixed that with the new one?

·
Premium Member
8,032 Posts
Welcome from Florida, another hot humid foreign country with strange language and customs, I am eagerly anticipating pictures of your rides!

Reactions: AlanT
1 - 8 of 8 Posts