Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting the broken hardware and loose screws taken out of my clavicle today :cheers: happier than a kid at Christmas to have a stranger coming at me with a knife whilst I am without my skivvies and shoes :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
mikeyMarine said:
I am getting the broken hardware and loose screws taken out of my clavicle today :cheers: happier than a kid at Christmas to have a stranger coming at me with a knife whilst I am without my skivvies and shoes :thumbup:
Best wishes for an uncomplicated procedure and a rapid recovery!

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Good Luck!

I wish i could get my entire Peace and Screws out.

Elliott,

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Hope it goes (went) well. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Wishing you a fast recovery. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
8,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Done, worst part beside s the waiting was getting the sticky dang tape residue off, now 10 days for skin to heal and slowly growing bone in the holes holes from screws, doc said I can go back to working out and doing whatever in 2 weeks, I start today, He can start in 2 weeks mild soreness, no movement restriction other than what was lost during the first accident and less pain than when all that bent stuff was in there. I will start light of course but not waiting no 2 dang weeks .

happier than a nymphomaniac with keys to the cat house ! :D :shock: :oops:

even thinking about buying a bike and hiding it from mother, 50+ year old retired Marine and "scared" of his 80 year old mom :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,093 Posts
Take the doc's advice and wait the two weeks, he wasn't saying 'Two Weeks' just for the fun of it!

Spend the time planning on how to hide the scoot from your mum.

Good luck with the recouperation.

Cheers,

·
Administrator
18,382 Posts
mikeyMarine said:
even thinking about buying a bike and hiding it from mother, 50+ year old retired Marine and "scared" of his 80 year old mom :lol:
Dude, that called respect. She has the right to knock you upside the head and you respect her right to do it. :twisted:

When I was in my 30's and a Drill Instructor, I was not afraid of anything. I could run 6 minuet miles for up to 20, do 90 pushup or setups in 1 minuet. Put 20 rounds with a M-16A2 on a target 75 meters out and you could cover them with a quarter. But that little 5' 4" gray haired lady could just snap her fingers and There I was standing at attention saying "Yes Ma'am" .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts