Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well even though my blue 04 400 with over 60,000 mi is still running strong I just could not pass up a deal on a left over 2011 ABS Silver 400 burgman to add to the fleet. We now have four of these fantastic machines. The wife loves her red 08 400 burgman, my #3 daughter is riding the white 11 400 burgman, my oldest daughter prefers the 04 since it is a bit lower, and I am riding the silver 11. It is funny to see the reactions of the drivers around us when the four of us are riding around the Gig Harbor area or tourning around the state to different events. I just changed the CV belt on the 08 at a little over 25,000 miles should have done it at 20,000 like I did on the 04. It dropped the RPM almost 900 rpm. My daughter has the GIVI airflow adjustable windshield and I will definately add one to the 08 and the 11 this winter. With their GIVI and Suzuki trunks we have had a ball touring these as a family this summer and look forward to more great rides. The three grandchildren love riding on the bikes. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Teacher said:
Well even though my blue 04 400 with over 60,000 mi is still running strong I just could not pass up a deal on a left over 2011 ABS Silver 400 burgman to add to the fleet. We now have four of these fantastic machines. The wife loves her red 08 400 burgman, my #3 daughter is riding the white 11 400 burgman, my oldest daughter prefers the 04 since it is a bit lower, and I am riding the silver 11. It is funny to see the reactions of the drivers around us when the four of us are riding around the Gig Harbor area or tourning around the state to different events. I just changed the CV belt on the 08 at a little over 25,000 miles should have done it at 20,000 like I did on the 04. It dropped the RPM almost 900 rpm. My daughter has the GIVI airflow adjustable windshield and I will definately add one to the 08 and the 11 this winter. With their GIVI and Suzuki trunks we have had a ball touring these as a family this summer and look forward to more great rides. The three grandchildren love riding on the bikes. :thumbup:
I have always said that the Burgman family that rides together - Stays together.....!!!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts