Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been following this truck for some time now. I just got an email from them a few seconds ago. I was wanting to get the new 05 Toyota Tacoma but wanted to wait till the Honda SUT came out before I made a choice.

http://honda.bfi0.com/WARH0472B050FD724D14F3F6977870

·
Registered
133 Posts
Looks promising!

I own a CRV and an Odyssey, always wanted them to make a truck!

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have had 3 hondas in the past. I currently drive an Odyessey too. Like you I also wanted them to build a truck. I hope its really a truck and not an SUV with a cargo bed.

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote from the web site:
"Want to see more? We invite you back to the site in early January to see the actual production vehicle. We'll have much more information available to satisfy even the most curious truck guys.

From its looks so far I dont think Guys will be trading in their BIG Chevy/Ford/Dodge's for this.

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Warren,
If you like Gadgets and you like your Odyessey? Go check out the 05 Odyessey Touring package. LOTS of gadgets. The wife wants one.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Greengoose said:
Warren,
If you like Gadgets and you like your Odyessey? Go check out the 05 Odyessey Touring package. LOTS of gadgets. The wife wants one.
We saw it. Ours is an '02 and the dealers were offering us top dollar on a trade in; seems they want more used Odysseys out there as well.

But since I am about ready to pay it off, the wife plans on driving it until it falls apart... :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts