Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was out taking my scooter group on a little 80 mile tour of the desert yesterday, and up at the top of Little Tajunga canyon a group of guys riding Groms showed up. Look like fun little buggers. Anyone have or ridden one?

View attachment 26505

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
The local dealer got one when they first came out. I looked at it but found it too small for me{size not displacement}. Side by side it is slightly smaller than my Yamaha Zuma. I rejected it because I was ready to move up in size as well performance. It was comfortable, decently powerful and rode well however. But I felt like a clown in a circus or a Shriner at a parade while on it! The dealer here couldn't sell it - this town is so cruiser oriented it is crazy! They finally traded it to another dealer.

·
Premium Member
14,258 Posts
A fellow showed up at one of our Two Wheeled Texans Pie Runs on one. They do look like fun little machines.

You might be interested in a post one of the TWT members did on racing one at a track day. Some videos in it of him going around the track. http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95120&

1 - 3 of 3 Posts