Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
18,084 Posts
Looks very interisting. Thanks for the link

·
Registered
498 Posts
Nice info. I test rode the thing last month.

T'is a great bike, but it's smaller than the 2000-2003 model that I own mainly becuase Honda have realised that most Forza owners are young and ride around Tokyo using short screens and blasting out music from custom installed stereo systems. It won't be fun for many Europeans - I'm 172cm and find the legroom cramped.

It (Z model scheduled for release next month) has the sequential box but if you've ever ridden a 250cc 4 stroke single off-roader, the engines are best not revved - owners will probably leave it in D mode much like Burgman owners.

Perhaps the most attractive options are those that you have displayed in the pictures:
1. High spec dash
2. Keyless mode
3. Striking looks
4. Optional amplifier and built in waterproof speakers

Still on 13inch front adn 12 inch rear wheels. No ABS option. Injection provides no noticeable difference.

The 2004 Grand Majesty has got bigger that the old model, and has 14inch wheels, and the Skywave AN250/400 13inch wheels, so the new Forza is quite clearly designed to a different specification (city riding and short touring as opposed to being a true allrounder) and Honda are clearly protecting the position of the SilverWing range by showing a marked difference in the specs of the two line-ups. This in itself is interesting as many thought that with the handlebar scare that the SW was dead.

Lycheed

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
I wish the Burman 650 had a dash like that. I like analog gauges. The hi-tech lcd layout of the 650 is very difficult for me to see in bright sunlight sometimes. That may not be a problem for everybody, but with my height (and 56 year old eyes), it gets annoying.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts