Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well ladies and gentleman in less 48 hours I will be leaving the middle east. Cant wait to get home and see my wife and kids including my 2009 650. I want to thank all of you for your support during this deployment. I look forward to seeing some of yall out of there someday. So if you are in the Winston Salem NC area drop me a line and definitely meet and ride. So til I get to the states ride safe and God Bless.:wink:

·
Registered
748 Posts
Wow, that has to be exciting!
Thank you so much for everything you guys and girls do so I can never think twice about being safe and do the things I love to do. I'm not a writer, so I hope that came out right, thank you.
Mike.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Have a safe trip home! Thank you for your Service! U.S. Air Force (Retired) here, coming home from overseas was always great, I can only imagine coming home from War would be like!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Enjoy the trip back! The take-off, once the plane is above small arms fire range, is a wonderful experience! And thank you for doing what most won't.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Indy,
I will be demobing at Atterbury just outside Indy starting Sunday. I appreciate your service since you allowed me to serve after you. God Bless to all of my brothers and sisters in arms.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Welcome home, mate. Now you can breathe easy. Ex Royal Air Force, England.

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Thanks for your service. And welcome home brother (not heard by many 40 years ago)

·
Premium Member
979 Posts
welcome home, thanks for your service. EX United States Army Security Agency.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Thanks

Thanks for serving! (From US Air Force Retired MSgt) Hope you have a safe trip home and get back on 2 wheels soon.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Welcome home brother! Thank you for your service. It is a special feeling returning from a tour where people are trying to kill you. I know, I served in Vietnam.

Doug in Kentucky (USMC)

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Welcome home! Remember, kiss the wife first, the kids next, pet the dog and then go give your Burgman a hug.

Bill, USAF vet

·
Registered
58 Posts
Perfect time to be coming home. Those N.C. days will be getting cooler before long.
I'm sure that Burg is just begging you to hit some curvies.
Welcome home soldier!

Airborne!

·
Registered
515 Posts
WOOHOO !!
Welcome home, thanks for your service :D

I'm just up the road in Lewisville, I'll be expecting a call soon so we can go riding 336 624 1810 Doug

1 - 18 of 18 Posts