Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cos we guys are about a day in front of you guys I thought this is the right time to send youse all our very best Xmas greetings With the sun streaming down and a promise of 25Cdeg on Xmas day we will spend a day much different to youse in the northern Hemisphere
Our Santa's sleigh is pulled by Kangaroos and we should get the pick of the presents seeing as we are 1st in line
Don't worry the old boy will have to refuel and put on some warmer clothes before he comes your way so Ill tell him to make sure all Burger riders get something special
So saying --Have a ball ,look after yourselves and be thankful that Xmas only comes once a year
From the NSW Central Coast Scooter Club Australia where Burgers are better

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Hope your summertime Christmas included a ride for all us snow bound riders in the other hemisphere!
Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Happy New Year fellow burgers. From Sydney Downunder :)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Happy New Year from sunny er cloudy or raining ,or windy or bugger it, the lot in one day lol
Melbourne.

·
Registered
280 Posts
typical Melbourne ,,its 40c here on the gold coast today no riding for me
You woose hehehe just soak your t shirt and jacket should give you an hours riding till you re soak. At least at that temp your not going to loose traction when you lean it into the corners LOL.

note to myself..... Must do a ride on my scoot to gold coast but need to keep eye out for Queensland drivers who go crazy once over the border out of the eyes of the gestapo in Queensland.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts