Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently purchased a HJC CL14 Smoke full face helmet. It is light, confortable and has exceptional ventilation. It also has a shield defoger on it. (only works when moving) I have the stock windscreen on my 650 Burgman and there was no buffeting on the helmet. It cut through the air nicely. As far as price goes it was $144 plus tax. I don't see that as two expensive compared to some of the other brands for the quality you get. I also noticed that it was much quieter than my other helmets. (one THH and one Fulmer). There is comfortable contact around the entire inside of the helmet. I did notice that the sizes are realitively smaller than labeled. I normally wear a large but had to get a XXL for it to fit well. So far am very happy with it. I would suggest trying the style you want on so you know what size to order if getting it on line. I bought mine at the dealership so you can probably get them cheaper over the internet. Hope this helps. Ride Safe :)

·
Registered
320 Posts
I've got the same model (XS size for my lil pea brain :lol: ) and you've described the CL14 perfectly. Wore it for 5 hours straight on Saturday with only a 10-minute break (MSF course), and felt fine.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HJC CL 14

Thank you for your response. I really do enjoy the new helmet. Its light,well ventalated and has a good field of view. Glad to hear that you like yours as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts