Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone help with some sites for hi performance parts like variators, clutches, exhaust. and any advice on what works and what doesn't. new burgy owner long time scoot rider. really want a nice exhaust but not to loud. don't want a Harley-burgman HAHA:D

·
Premium Member
14,516 Posts
For a nice exhaust, look for a LeoVince4Road...all stainless steel.
Has a removable baffle assembly for performance/loud noise
www.scooterwest.com
For clutches & variator parts, check
www.buggypartsnw.com

·
Registered
69 Posts
My plan next year is a Yoshimura R77 exhaust and maybe a Dynojet DFC.....you cant go wrong by removing weight and considering the OEM muffler also houses the catalytic converter, you can easily save 10 lbs or so.

Changing your stock rollers to a lighter weight sliders is another definite upgrade if you're looking to increase acceleration. Trust me on that one.

·
Premium Member
6,178 Posts
Best bet for more power is what I did. Sell the 400 & buy a 650.:laughing5:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I appreciate the advice but I'm not having much luck finding places to buy aftermarket parts. HELPPPPPPPPPP!:confused:

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Every shop has some profile, so it depends what part is of interest. There are also journals or magazines that give overview of performance parts and can suggest some setup.

·
Premium Member
6,178 Posts
If you start power race do you think 650 is the ultimate solution?
If were're talking scooters yes if taking Suzuki than need to move up to a Hayabusa :D

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
There Arnt' to Many places that Sale Performance Parts for Suzuki's

Seems like Infinity for China Scoots, You can just about find Any thing for that Junk, but not to much of nothing for are scoots!!! But looking there is Performance Parts for replacing- Transmission:Clutch,Variator,Belts,rollers,sliders
replacing- Exhaust,Air filter.
replacing- Sparkplug,ECU.

·
Registered
49 Posts
If you want performance parts, you might be on the wrong bike.. its not sporty (unless you think its sporty in the same way that house bricks are) but there are some minor mods you can make to make tiny changes. Whats the point though? Really? If you have it, you know its as tough as a cream puff. Why bother? Why not get a decent sportier bike or scooter?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well I don't need the parts for a 400 I let that deal go and I am buying dandy Doug's 2012 650. more power than I need, no sense in hopping up something that has more power than you need. thanks to all for your help and advice. and cheekygrin 73 let me know when you want to line em up :D HEHE

1 - 12 of 12 Posts