Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. My wife and I are new Burgman owners. We're in our early 50s. She(Kathy) on a 400 and me(Bill) on a new 650. I also have a 03 Vrod and she has a Sportster. We started out on a Vino125 and an Aprillia Mojito150 this spring. We the decided we needed bigger scooters. I've had alot of bikes in the last 30+ years and really enjoy the 650. I traded an 04 ST1300 on the Burgman650. It was very uncomfortable for me. I just did 150+mi. on the 650 and I love it. We enjoy going to the Bike nites on our scooters and they seem to get alot of attention. Bill

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Hi Bill,

Welome to the forum! Glad you and your wife are enjoying the Burgmans. It'll be interesting to see how much you ride the AN650 vs the Vrod. I've put a lot more miles on my Burgman than my motorcycle this year, although I do still enjoy the variety of owning both. The Vrod is an interesting bike, but certainly not in the same league as the scooters for convenience. It'll be interesting to hear your impressions as time goes on.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums. Glad to have another Bill join us. Be sure to invite Kathy to the forums too. I'm sure the females on the forum would like to have another lady join.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the forum. Glad to hear you're enjoying your Burgmans.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Big Welcome to Bill and Kathy :) :wave:

·
Registered
806 Posts
I have family in Cleveland and my wife and I were thinking about riding up that way next year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts