Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hola,

Me llamo Pepe y soy el Presidente del Club Burgman España. En primer lugar, daros la enhorabuena por vuestro foro y deciros que esto es una traducción de google. no hablo ingles.
En segundo lugar, me gustaría comunicaros, que en las fechas comprendidas entre el 2 y el 15 de agosto, voy a recorrer la Ruta 66 y creo que estaría bien un encuentro de hermanamiento con alguno de vuestros miembros.

Me gustaría saber vuestras opiniones. Gracias.

www.burgmanspain.org
www.foro.burgmanspain.org

Hello,

My name is Pepe and I am the President of the Burgman Club Spain. First, give congratulations for your forum and say that this is a translation of google. I do not speak English.
Secondly, I would like to announce that on dates between 2 and August 15, will tour the Route 66 and I think it would be fine twinning a meeting with one of your members.

I would like to know your opinions. Thank you.

www.burgmanspain.org
www.foro.burgmanspain.org

·
Registered
203 Posts
Sounds exciting. I hope you enjoy your visit to the US. I'm in North Carolina so I am not close to Route 66. Here's some info but it is in English. Maybe one of your friends can translate?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Route_66

My parents are currently on a tour of Spain, Portugal and Morocco. They report that they love the places they have been so far.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Hola Pepe,

Route 66 in August? Muy Caliente, mi almigo, Muy Caliente. 48 Celsius in places like Las Vegas, Arizona, and the desert of California.

Are you riding a motorcycle or driving a car?

·
Premium Member
14,278 Posts
Wecome.

Add western Oklahoma, the Texas panhandle and eastern New Mexico to the list of hot places Liamjs mentioned. You will likely hit 40 to 46 Celsius across that stretch. If you are riding a bike carry and drink plenty of water.

·
Registered
203 Posts
looks like you have a great group of riders at burgmanspain.org

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hola Pepe:
I hope that you enjoy your USA trip. Don't forget cool north central NEW MEXICO (once part of the Spanish empire). New Mexico is very much like Espana - yes even the language. The oldest Spanish language in USA is from Socorro, NM on north to Denver, CO. We will speak with you in English, Spanish, or both in the same sentence. Enjoy your ride. Bueno Bye,
Francisco

1 - 8 of 8 Posts