Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I purchased a Burgman 400 a few weeks ago and my Wife and I absolutely love it. It is so comfortable and nice to ride. I would be interested to know if there are any club in the area or fellow riders......Peter

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Try www.meetup.com and search for "scooter". I run a group in Los Angeles and its lots of fun doing rides together. You could also run with MC groups too. Just email the leader / organizer and make sure he's cool with a freeway capable scooter tagging along. If he's good, the rest of the group should be fine. I'd avoid the Harley groups. My experience is they don't like scooters cramping their style.

And welcome to BUSA from sunny Los Angeles.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Welcome to the forum from sunny (read hot and sticky) Tampa Florida, Pete! This is a great place to ask questions, because I can promise you that at least a few people here have already dealt with it. Glad you found us - it's great to have a fresh voice in the mix!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Welcome, Golden Horseshoe Rider Assoc is in your neighbourhood. More Burgers in the club then any other make. They have a ride scheduled tomorrow night out of Jordan.
That looks like a really nice riding group!

Good riding guidelines. Nice rides. organized. They seem experienced, safety conscious and open to all bikes and riders.

Good find! I'd ride with them.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Does your wife ride also or is she just a rider? Not to downplay those who only ride.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hello everyone and thanks for making me feel so welcome. I will look into the riders group. My Wife does not drive a scoot, she only rides on the back of ours. She finds our Burgie so comfy she almost falls asleep at times....maybe I need to go a little faster.....Peter

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts