Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a Burgman owner/rider since 2006 but had not signed up here. Looked like an interesting group of people so am saying hi to everyone!

I am from Castlewood South Dakota and the Burgman was my first bike and the one I learned to ride on. Had some knee issues and couldn't ride for a couple of years but am now back to to riding again.

Looking forward to seeing what extra luggage and mods people have done.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Welcome! I'm new here, but they members are great people, helpful, and not overbearing or closed minded like on some forums; with the possible exception that they prefer Burgmans.

I live in Lincoln, not so far away. May see you some day.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Yep Lincoln is not too far away. Preferring Burgmans doesn't sound closed minded to me-- merely sensible.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Sure, I like my opinion. If I didn't, I'd get a different one. But if we all liked the same thing, it would be pretty boring.

·
Registered
61 Posts
A big welcome from central Florida. I started riding a 400 several months ago. My husband just bought a new 650 and loves it. Trying to throw a leg over a saddle gets harder as we age and the scooter is so much nicer.

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Welcome from the desert of So. Cal. My wife's from S.D. and my daughter moved back there. I would love to take my Burgman back one year & ride the Black Hills!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
welcome to the forum, ride on!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts