Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all burgman´s fan

Sorry about my english , i speak portuguese , and i live in Santo Andre , Sao Paulo state , Brazil
I have 44 years , and owned one burgman 400 2004 silver , used to work and lazer , here in Brazil ,is a very expensive scooter , cost approximately US 11500 = RS 32000,00 reais , more than various cars manufactured in Brazil like vw Fox , gm Corsa or fiat Palio (see http://WWW.SUZUKIMOTOS.COM.BR) , unhappyly in Brazil Suzuki do not comercializes the Burgman 650
My Burgman, currently was 4000 kms and the only problem is the small whells in the big holes of sao paulo streets .

Hugs from Brazil
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
497 Posts
Welcome, it is so amazing that you found this message board. And, Im happy that we now have somebody from Brazil to speak with.
Coincidentally you and I have a similar last name. perhaps we are distant cousins :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
106 Posts
Welcome Pedro

Please no apology for English skills -- only a very few pedants lurk here, and usually even they are too enthusiastic about motorcycles/scooters to fuss. Be sure to post photos for us to see where you enjoy riding.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi my new friend !

ABQ said:
Welcome, it is so amazing that you found this message board. And, Im happy that we now have somebody from Brazil to speak with.
Coincidentally you and I have a similar last name. perhaps we are distant cousins :wink:
cousins !! who nows ?? my grandparents are from spain and took to brazil in 1910 ! thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
james_eric said:
Welcome Pedro

Please no apology for English skills -- only a very few pedants lurk here, and usually even they are too enthusiastic about motorcycles/scooters to fuss. Be sure to post photos for us to see where you enjoy riding.
hi james , thanks for nice words !!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
925 Posts
Greetings Pedro and welcome to the group 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
55 Posts
Welcome

Pedro,
Welcome to the Forum. Not to worry about the English - you would never believe my Portugese (as none). The Burgies are good common ground. Post pictures.
Canon
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,411 Posts
Hello, Pedro. Boa vinda a BurgmanUSA. :hello2:

I am one of the pedantic people of whom james-eric spoke, although he may not know it; but I only take offense at bad English from those for whom English is a first language. :wink:

I can guarantee that your English is better than my Portuguese! :lol:

Take care, and have fun on your Burgman 400!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Brian said:
Hello, Pedro. Boa vinda a BurgmanUSA. :hello2:

I am one of the pedantic people of whom james-eric spoke, although he may not know it; but I only take offense at bad English from those for whom English is a first language. :wink:

I can guarantee that your English is better than my Portuguese! :lol:

Take care, and have fun on your Burgman 400!
Thanks Brian
How many new friends in BurgmanUsa here, i hope to know one day Seattle, go to improve my English
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top