Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hallo...
I am Luca from Rome, with a 2002 model of the burgman 650.
which was bought the same day which the suzuki italy began to deliver it.
unfortunately, i have had some problems,but my opinion about burgman it is very positive, the same...
also because many of the problems which i have had was caused from my mechanic :shock:

I hope, could share with you, all my experience with the burgy 650.

Luca.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Hi to you - Luca from Rome (the scooter capital of the world!!) :)

Really glad you found us and welcome to the Forum. :hello2:

I am sure all the 650 owners (and prospective owners) would just love to hear of your experiences with the Big Burger (positive and negative). :)

Look forward to your first instalment of the story! :wink:

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums Luca. Glad to have you join us. We look forward to hearing about your experiences with the Burgman 650.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Luca from Rome!

Your English seems just fine!

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
luca said:
Many thanks at all...
for your wonderful acceptance

sorry for my english... :(
Hey Luca - no worries - it is better than most here, most of the contributors are American!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Welcome to the group!

Your english is fine. I have a tendency to type how I speak so there is a lot of Texan slang used in my posts. :?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just a little question...
how can i post my photo in the gallery...
where can i made a user to log here???

Hi at all!!!

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Luca

Read this post

If you need further help - send me a 'pm'. :)

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Luca, I'd be willing to bet ma ny Lira that your English is better than my Italian :wink:

Welcome to the group. :)

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
lilleyen said:
Luca, I'd be willing to bet ma ny Lira that your English is better than my Italian :wink:

Fairly safe bet then as Lira is no longer a legal currency (Euros now mate) :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
NormanB said:
Luca

Read this post

If you need further help - send me a 'pm'. :)
Norman... many thanks for your support...
I've tried to upload some photos in a new album, but there is an error when start to upload the images.
Burgmanusa.com Unknow Host???
:shock:

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Oh - thats odd it is normally trouble free - I will pm Bill he may be able to check it out :scratch:

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
NormanB said:
lilleyen said:

Fairly safe bet then as Lira is no longer a legal currency (Euros now mate) :D
oops :oops:
Forgot about that.

Well, I know that Luca got my meaning anyway. :)
His english is fine.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
luca said:
Burgmanusa.com Unknow Host???
Sounds like Java doesn't have permission to use the internet. Try using the form method instead since it doesn't use Java. On the upload page, there are tabs across the top. Click on the one titled "Form" and upload the images from there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello Luca,

Welcome to the Forum. I've been riding a Burgman for a year now and I think it is great. I will be in Roma in May 2005. Maybe we could meet each other. After all, Burgman owners are family!

Joe Kemler

·
Registered
106 Posts
Joe kemler said:
I will be in Roma in May 2005. Maybe we could meet each other. After all, Burgman owners are family!
Joe Kemler
Michele & I will be based near Assisi the first week of June. Desperately wanted to rent a Burgman (which I have heard is really the status vehicle in Rome) while we are there, but ordinary Fiat is much, much cheaper. Probably for the best, though -- I'm nowhere near the skill of Italian riders. Sigh.

Welcome, Luca!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
HI James,
The "status vehicle in Rome" like you said Isn't the Big Burg, but The T-Max500.
for which it is started a passion for the more extreme modification, I know of some Tmax with the NO2!!!
In Rome Burg650 and Silver Wing are known like tourist scooter.
Sincerely my Opinion it is different but this is the classification of the burghy in rome.

Burghy for Rent??? i have never hear? scooter 50 cc or 125 cc yes, but a burghy for rent....

Luca.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Luca,

Welcome to the Burg board! I was hoping you can help me. I'm going to Rome this summer and want to rent a motorcycle for a week. Can you give me the names of a couple of places I might be able to rent a motorbike, please.

Thanx,
Russ

1 - 20 of 27 Posts