Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I sold my 2002 Honda Silverwing last fall and started looking for a Suzuki Burgman. I found one I liked finally at a local bike shop and am quite happy with it. It is a Black 2008 Burgman 650 Exec with 8200 miles on it and is clean as a whistle.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
welcome.......................and - let the "fun" begin!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Welcome let the grin begin

·
Administrator
20,104 Posts
There is a huge problem with the 08 650's. It seems that they sidetrack too much. They start doing it in small amounts but by a few weeks it becomes a major problem. I went to the local large store to pick up some things for the wife, you know, girlie things and such. I also got me some assorted hardware, a 12 pack of beer and some Ice Cream. Dang bike sidetracked me again and 2 hours later I got home. Wife was not too unhappy till she found the cream. Yepper in two hours Ice Cream is just cream. My 03 sidetracked too so maybe its not just the 08's. :D Welcome to BUSA.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Welcome.....I live in Colorado Springs and owned a 2003 Silverwing just before getting my 2005 650 Burgman.....WOW what an improvement in bikes....Just love the Burgman....have had it 2 years now and only have about 9000 miles on it.....finally got the wife to ride with me after spoiling her on a 1800 Goldwing.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome aboard ! I am in Longmont just north of you, and i have ridden with 3 other Burgman riders. We've been going on rides every Sunday for the summer, mostly in Denver, Palmer Lake and Evergreen. I'd love to head north actually, hoping to to see Red Feather and Trail Ridge Road. Look forward to seeing you around :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts