Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. My name is Betty and I am the very proud owner if a 2004 Black Burgman 650. You can see pictures of my new seat here http://burgmanusa.com/gallery/Ourwave
My sister had to trim some foam off the seat so I could put my feet flat on the ground. I'm 5'3". She made a new cover which I think is BEAUTIFUL! Can you tell I am a Betty Boop fan? The seat is done with a diamond tuck design and trimmed in purple cord. The back rest is from Utopia and she recovered it to match my seat. My next project is purple neon lights. Then my top box with a custom back rest my sister will make for my riding buddy - my 13 year old Daughter 8)
Have a good one
Betty
"SCQQTN"
Looking for a new custom seat cover ? email my sister at [email protected] - you have an idea? she can make it happen.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Hiya Betty!

Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums. I just looked at the seat pics and must say, "I AM IMPRESSED". :shock: Be sure to pass that on to your sister. 15,000 stiches in the one design? I can't even sew on a button! :) Once you get the next projects done, please post a few more pictures. Thanks.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I LOVE YOUR SEAT!

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Ourwave said:
Hi everyone. My name is Betty and I am the very proud owner if a 2004 Black Burgman 650. You can see pictures of my new seat here http://burgmanusa.com/gallery/Ourwave
Hi Betty

........and welcome to the best Burgman forum.

Beautiful work on your seat..........

.........and the Burgman saddle is good too :wink:

How did you find us? :wink: :wink:

NormanB

·
Registered
103 Posts
Betty Boop rules!

Hello from another Georgia Burgman rider!

I'm in Athens and I've had mine about 2 months but have only managed to put about 450 miles on it, so far. Rain, rain, and looking like rain...

Anyway, your custom seat is gorgeous!

I look forward to seeing it in person some time. We're starting to get enough Georgia riders here to maybe schedule our own little ScooterCade South.

Al

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Betty Boop rules!

Al Davison said:
Hello from another Georgia Burgman rider!

I'm in Athens and I've had mine about 2 months but have only managed to put about 450 miles on it, so far. Rain, rain, and looking like rain...

Anyway, your custom seat is gorgeous!

I look forward to seeing it in person some time. We're starting to get enough Georgia riders here to maybe schedule our own little ScooterCade South.

Al
Thanks, I think it's gorgeous too. I have had mine since March and only have 380 miles on it. Didn't ride it much because I was waiting to get the seat lowered and yep rain, rain, and more rain.
And yes we need to get some Georgia riders together.
Great to hear from you.
Betty

1 - 6 of 6 Posts