Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
2022 Matte Deep Blue Kymco AK 550
Welcome to the forum @JEP
I'm not sure Mikey is selling his but just offering it to look at and sit on. I think he likes his 2015 Burgman 650

However, After you look over his Burgman step on over to the Classifieds on the forum and take a look at the pictures of my 2013 Burgman 650 that I AM selling. 馃槂
(sorry about the shameless plug there... ok, maybe not so sorry 馃榿)

Registered
I hope to be still riding at 80.
66.5 now and just traded my Burgman 650. Wanted to lighten the ride a bit even more than I did 3 years ago. I sold my CTX1300 and shaved off 100 lbs going to the Burgman. Now I'm shaving off another 115 lbs from that going to a 550 without loosing any performance from the 650.

Registered
Wow ! wonder what the ceiling is and if you can barrel roll it ?
You can try. But hang on tight. I hear gravity is a real tug on the old bones. However it really doesn't hurt. It only hurts when you come to a stop! :eek:

Registered
I totally understand going to LESS bike weight as we age. Btw way back when I lived near Des Moines airport, I rode 250 Yamaha dirt bike on land bordering airport. Great fun.
Now that land bordering the airport IS the airport. In the last 25 years they kept expanding and re-routed a few main roads through the area to enable the runways to be pushed way out west and south almost double what they were 30 years ago. I used to work at the Air Guard station there on weekends and was rather familiar with that area, though more familiar with West Des Moines where I live.

Reactions: JEP

Registered
I worked on A7's at first then switched to F16s. Then I went on to work the small computer shop in the comm division and became manager of that shop until I retired. AFTER I retired all the airplanes went away and the base became a hub where "pilots" controlled drones that flew out of someplace out east so no more jets making loud noises... at least not the military jets. But bigger commercial jets making loud noises still.

I used to work for the State in a building on the Capitol Complex right across the street from the State Capitol Building. Supported the servers that were used by most of the agencies in the State so had a lot of inside access to whatever was going on... though regulations prohibited me knowing that I knew anything if you know what I mean. :eek:

Reactions: JEP
1 - 5 of 5 Posts