Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,233 Posts
Thanks much. I was prob too busy with other bikes but got introduced to Honda Helix 250 several years ago and found I really like the feel of scooter & comfort, so now at 80 years young, I am considering going to a Burgman after selling my beloved Kawasaki LT Classic 900.
Understood, I thought I was replying to the young lady standing by the Classic 900 😁. Thinking she wouldn’t be spending so much time polishing the chrome on a Burgman.

Since now I know your an 80 year old guy …. I feel more safe in saying to ride over to Bartow, and talk to mikeyMarine 🤣

·
Premium Member
4,233 Posts
I'm excited about seeing mikeyMarine's 650 this week. I push Kawi 900 backwards in driveway but always move forward running and in gear to turn around under carport. And I never let tank get below half.....Hate to push.....lol
I just want you to test ride one …. they are unbelievable…. it as close to an electric vehicle experience you will get on two wheels with an engine. So quiet and powerful.

It would be perfect if it had vertical take-offs and landings…almost A Real Magic Carpet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts