Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Ive just registered on the forums as I'm now the very proud owner of a late 2013 Burgman 400 :) with 850 miles on the clock.

I traded in my 2012 Piaggio X10 350 for the Burgman after a bad experience due to corrosion of the wiring loom and fuse box at the rear of the bike :mad: (a design fault), shame though as the X10 is a great scooter.
Lets hope the Burgman is more reliable.

I do have a few questions, why is the top of the headlight unit near the indicators in blue?
Is it hard to have both lights running on low beam?
I see the 'high beam' headlight has a H4 bulb, if the low beam filament is enabled, will this blind oncoming traffic or does the beam shine low, the same as the H7 bulb?

Cheers

Dave

·
Registered
413 Posts
46,000 miles and counting and its been reliable.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Welcome Zoomug, where are you from. I'm near Austin, TX.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Welcome to the Burg forum. You will like it here. The people here are very helpful and your gonna love the Burgman! Its a blast to ride!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Welcome from (currently) rainy Dallas!

·
Registered
857 Posts
Let us know how you like it after you've got a few hundred miles on her.

·
Registered
158 Posts
The blue is strickly a design look at me thing. I ask the guy that ran the demo trailer bikes and he said "just for looks". I rode the 2015 US model and both lights were on in low and high beam. Perhaps the European models only run one side or the other on the 400? Ride safe.
PS it's 90F degrees here right now and full sun. I love it! If I could send you some I would.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts