Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2017 Suzuki Burgman 650
10,062 Posts
Welcome @romano_st
You have made an excellent choice of bikes and an even better choice of forums. This is the place to be for any questions you may have. Please tell us what it is like to ride in your country.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks guys for welcoming me, riding in Croatia is good, i live in coastal area ,in Split to, on Adriatic sea, so there is lot of nice scenery, but roads are not so good and car drivers are very dangerous ,you have to be vigilant al the time.
Here lot of stuff is tolerated by "Law", so you can do all those nice things that are forbidden in US like lane splitting, bypassing on traffic light, which to me is joy of riding bike, fines however are very high, but police is very scarce on streets. 2019 is same, except here they are still called executive, they come with wind deflectors like stock, including backrest, seat and grip heater and electric windshield.
I have added Ermax larger light gray windshield, i have also ordered new bar ends, i hate stock ones, i fancy matt black bar ends on all my bikes.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Welcome. Remain vigilant, it's not that different here, cage drivers tend to want to kill us!

·
Registered
766 Posts
Remain vigilant, it's not that different here, cage drivers tend to want to kill us!
Maybe in California. Not so much in northern Kentucky, where I feel that many cage drivers have my back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts