Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Howdy my fellow Virginian! I live in Spotsylvania and have a 2011 Burgman that I just bought a few months ago. I also has a 2008 SYM RV250. I love em both, but now that I have the Burgman, my poor SYM kind of sits. It's a great back up bike! We have some great places to ride in good old Virginia...from the mountains to the beach and everything in between! Do you belong to the Scooter riding club in Richmond? I thought about joining it, but have not yet. I'm kind of a lone wolf, although I have ridden with large groups in the past. Anyway, be safe out there!

·
Registered
110 Posts
You fellows need to come up to the good riding part of Virginia. Those flat and straight roads with lots of traffic are not the best for 2 wheeled toys. I have this 5 minutes from my house: VA 16 The Back of the Dragon - YouTube
Brag, brag, BRAG! LOL Naw, that's really awesome! I'm fortunate in that I can ride for less than an hour and be in the Blue Ridge Mountains on the twisties! Or, I can go the other way and be at the beach! I lived in the western mountains of North Carolina for many years and rode my Honda CB360 all over the place! I was a NPS Ranger on the Blue Ridge Parkway and it was fantastic! I LOVE the mountains!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.