Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
127 Posts
The local dealer closest to me, RMC in Renton, did not have the 05 650 in when I was there a few days ago. The one I ordered through Mt. Baker Moto-Sports was supposed to be on the delivery truck last wednesday but did not arrive. Have my fingers crossed for tomorrow. We'll see
Phil

· Registered
127 Posts
Brian is right you will not get an 05 650 in the western WA. area for anything close to $7K out the door at least not now. You would have a difficult time getting a new left over 04 for that. $7700 might be possible if you are willing to wait and can find a desperate dealer. More likely to be a few hundred above that. An alternative would be to buy in a different market like Ohio or FL and have it shipped or pick it up yourself, but of course there is a cost to both of those. The good thing about going and picking it up yourself is you might get a long tour out of the deal.

· Registered
127 Posts
Doug I was in RMC on Sunday morning and saw your silver on the floor. It has only been on the floor a short time. The black ones have been there for while. The taxes on my 05 were about the same you paid (I think within $10 but I don't have the paperwork with me at the moment). Bought it in Bellingham. Scoot was more at $7299.
I'll see you on the road - enjoy your ride!
Phil

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.