Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Those are normally mounted on the Big Adventure Bikes Big Aluminum Side Boxes. The beauty of the Burg is all the weight is down low so I’d carry something like that under the seat. You being in AZ it wouldn't hurt to have something like that when you are out there where the cattle roam free and the Indians try to scratch out a living. Also a reserve water canteen to swing at the circling buzzards ; ).
DP: I have zero desire to get that far out from civilization. Even riding between towns & cities here one is never that far away from service stations, but I could see adventure bikes riding on trails out far in the Northern Arizona Indian Country, as well as parts of New Mexico, Nevada and even over the border in neighboring Sonora, Baja California & Chihuahua. But again, a nice ride to Wickenburg, Prescott, Gila Bend, Quartzite, even far up to Las Vegas, one will still find gas stations within my Burg's fuel range. Beyond those type of day trips, I could care less to go. BTW, very few cattle to be seen compared with TX or OK.

Tromper: yeah I see what you mean. Attaching only one side would mess with the bike's balance, so you'd have to attach two which, as you stated, would be prohibitively expensive. And I wouldn't like to see a huge thing like that taking up all my underseat storage area either.

·
Super Moderator
2,219 Posts
I've looked over the rotopax and determined with one of these it'd be easy to attach a gallon to the passenger foot platform.
That said at ~$100 per side to do that I've stuck with my 2 gallon can for the nonce.
You could save a bit of course by bending your own bracket and attached the standard mount which goes for about 35 bucks, but it still adds up fast with rotopax.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts