Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after my 2003 650 CVT failed on me in December I swore off riding for a while. The other day I was browsing at my local motorcycle shop and I found a 2007 650 hiding in the corner with only 7000 miles on the clock! I couldn't help myself and she came home with me the next day :). Hopefully this one will last longer than the 18 months my old one did ;)! Wish us luck!!

Michael

0327141840.jpg

·
Registered
133 Posts
Congrats! Looks great and I wish my garage/shop was that clean. Glad your riding again and good luck with her.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! My wife (and many other folks) think I have a problem when they see my garage! Just makes it easier for me to find stuff :D.

Michael

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Well, after my 2003 650 CVT failed on me in December I swore off riding for a while. The other day I was browsing at my local motorcycle shop and I found a 2007 650 hiding in the corner with only 7000 miles on the clock! I couldn't help myself and she came home with me the next day :). Hopefully this one will last longer than the 18 months my old one did ;)! Wish us luck!!

Michael

View attachment 23817

Welcome back and I hope you have better luck with this one .

TheReaper!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Resistance is futile! Glad you're back and congratulations.

Can I come over to your house to work on my bike?

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Congrats and many smiles/miles ahead.:eek:ccasion5:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all!! You bet Liamjs, just stop on in, Cali is close to Missouri, right?? :cool:

Michael

1 - 7 of 7 Posts