Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,331 Posts
Looks good; although I would cover those bolt holes to keep water from polling on top of your bolt heads.

·
Super Moderator
2,331 Posts
Think I got mine from Lowes. As I noted above I used a bit of RTV black to glue 'em in place and seal 'em after I lost a couple to vibration.
Any sealant/external or automotive caulk like substance should work. I had the RTV around, but it ain't a bad choice cuz it takes a bit of heat, some glues don't.

Great tip!!

Something from the depot should work, right?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I ordered the exact one for my 03. However I don’t have a backrest to utilize previous hardware. I plan on take the rack to the hardware store and find the bolts I need but my question is, how long do they need to be and if I need anything else too....

·
Registered
689 Posts
I seen this top case on EBay too that caught my eye but not sure how I’d get any saddles to match up to it!
One of those white Mutazu VIP cases was mounted on my 2012 AN650 and I eventually took it off and replaced it with a Givi top case.

It looked great, but was inexpensive and you get what you pay for. The lid rattled like hell, and was not particularly watertight. It also was not removable like a Givi is, and that created a problem for me because I couldn't take it into, say, a hotel room overnight. However, if those are not issues for you then it would work well enough.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Awesome man! With the help of you guys I am ordering that rack on EBay. Someone else here on BurgmanUSA posted his rig for sale and I’m inspired to figure out how to make mine look like his!!

View attachment 91140
How cool is this?!
That I really cool ID like that on my 650
Just picked up this super low mileage (3412 miles) 03 650. My last 05 had a rear passenger backrest, this one does not. I want to get a box for the back but I need a rack to mount it to. I can find OEM ones on EBay but they all say 05-11. Is there something different from the 03 & 04’s vs the newer ones as RO why it wouldn’t work on mine? Hoping someone can provide a link of exactly what I need to mount a box on. Thanks so much!! View attachment 91128 View attachment 91124 View attachment 91125 View attachment 91127
I have a 46L box on both my 650 and 400 bergmanslots of storage. They are giving boxes and mounts.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts