Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://totaldesignz.myshopify.com/products/the-helmet-hook

I just bought two of these and installed one each on my 2013 650 Burgman and my Honda Pacific Coast. They install in minutes and work even better than advertised.......wish I had thought of making them years ago.
Always ride safely and keep your airspeed under control.

TW

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
When I tour 2-up, with luggage under the seat, I find the Helmet Guardian indispensable when I'm stopped and will be away from my bike. It's a locking dual helmet hanger that mounts behind the rear license plate. Here are a few photos on the twistedthrottle site:

http://www.twistedthrottle.com/helmet-guardian-black

·
Registered
922 Posts
Ordered my helmet hook 4 days ago and came in the mail today. LOVE IT, wish someone had thought of it years ago. Can't wait to see how it performs over time.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
No one ever use the hook under the seat? I've used that one quite a few times for the same purpose as this.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I have Helmet Hooks on both sides of my handlebars. Keep an eye on your bar end weights guys, they seem so pull out faster with these Helmet Hooks on the bars. Still love mine though.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Guys, just thought I'd share with this you :)

This is very cool and shows how small the world really is.

A couple of days ago, I sold two Helmet Hooks to a customer in Canada. Lately, I’ve started sending out a notification that they’ve shipped and also asking how they found the helmet hook.
Here’s the reply:
George:

I saw the Helmet Hook on a bike while I was on a tour earlier this year. The guy that owned it had purchased the bike with it already installed and didn't seem to know a whole lot about it. I took a photo of the hook and have been on the look out for it ever since.

I tried all the Canadian suppliers that I could think of - none seemed to know where it could be sourced. Then, the other day I was on the kawasakiversys.com forum site and ran across the Helmet Hook in one of the posts - it had a link to your site.
=========================
Two days later, I get an order for one hook from another guy in Canada and when asked how he found about it, he replied:

Hi George. This is my second one. The first one got sold with my last bike. I missed it on my new bike after this summer so just did a search on helmet hook.
=========================
No way I thought and then decided to look at their addresses to see where they live. They are about 30 minutes away from each other. Clearly, this doesn’t prove anything but, I think it’s amazing ‘cause frankly, I think it’s the same bike and although I AM the only one that sells this product, Canada is still a huge country. By the way, I think this is very cool. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
922 Posts
Had my helmet hook for a few months. Had a guy staring at my bike when coming out of a mcdonalds. He was just checking out the hook and wondering where he could buy one! Love it!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I love hearing stories like these. Apart from the obvious, that it helps sales, it also warms my heart 'cause it's a practical product and it can save a bunch of people a lot of grief. Thanks :)

George

·
Registered
55 Posts
Note that the new version has the url/domain molded into the back of the hook.

Also, if anyone wants to send me business/sell, there's money in that and good money too. :)

George

1 - 9 of 9 Posts