Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. 2 weeks ago I bought a 2008 an650a with 20k miles on it for a daily commuter. Was a one owner bike and well cared for as it came with all the service records, manuals, and even the original dealership suzuki brochure.

I've been a lurker here for a couple months learning as much as I could before my purchase. Lots of great information and people from what I've seen so far. So thanks very much for everyone's input to the forum for newbies like me.

·
Premium Member
13,013 Posts
welcome Steve, hopefully wherever you are you have good riding weather today

·
Premium Member
3,900 Posts
Welcome,

Love to see a scan of the brochure..... where your from?

Let this be your Burgman Bible:

Reactions: kwajman

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Winter like here in South East Pennsylvania with windchill in the 20's...

And LeDude's site has been bookmarked since I found this site lol. Thanks though.

I'll try to scan the brochure. It's bigger than 8x10 so I may have to take a picture of it with my phone.

·
Registered
2013 Burgman 650
1,027 Posts
Welcome, contribute when you can and have fun! :)

·
Registered
398 Posts
Welcome, it 88 here yesterday, I prefer that to the 20's!

·
Super Moderator
2017 Suzuki Burgman 650
10,146 Posts
Hello everyone. 2 weeks ago I bought a 2008 an650a with 20k miles on it for a daily commuter. Was a one owner bike and well cared for as it came with all the service records, manuals, and even the original dealership suzuki brochure.

I've been a lurker here for a couple months learning as much as I could before my purchase. Lots of great information and people from what I've seen so far. So thanks very much for everyone's input to the forum for newbies like me.
@Steveooo
Welcome sir. You have found yourself a great bike to use a commuter bike. Pretty great also for touring too if you are so inclined.
Good to have you aboard. I haven't been watching the weather there. Hopefully it's good for riding. Get out and enjoy the new scoot.
Ride safe there man.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@Steveooo
Welcome sir. You have found yourself a great bike to use a commuter bike. Pretty great also for touring too if you are so inclined.
Good to have you aboard. I haven't been watching the weather there. Hopefully it's good for riding. Get out and enjoy the new scoot.
Ride safe there man.
Thanks for the welcome, very happy to be here. It's been cool in the am and warming up nicely in the afternoons. Been out the last 3 days for a couple hrs each day and plan to commute most of this week. Was chilly this morning but still an awesome way to get to work!

·
Super Moderator
2017 Suzuki Burgman 650
10,146 Posts
I use mine to commute everyday possible. I usually only drive the car about one day per month or less. You'll find the Burgman to be a pretty good and handy all around bike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts