Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A BIG HELLO (SAWADEE) to all my fellow Burgman owners all the way from Chiang Mai Thailand. Its Burg650 (Roger) here, a few of you here knew I moved from NJ almost 2 years ago after my almost fatal Burgman crash. Well I am doing great all re-covered and enjoying living here in what I call the center of Asia otherwise called the Jewel of Asia.

Have not been on the forum all that much, but do pop in from to time to read whats going on. Here is Thailand Burgman 650's are rear, one reason because of the size of the engine it cost almost double as in the States whats now popular here is the new Burgman 200 same as the 400 just a smaller engine and a bit too small for me. What I ride here is the Honda Integra and it an awesome bike to ride, it has the new double clutch semi-auto tranny and in sport or manual mode its a beast. Well all I hope that everyone is doing great back in the States and hope to hear from some of you, till we meet up again on the road somewhere God Bless.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Good to hear from you and it sounds as though you are enjoying life.

Sometimes small is beautiful and it may well be more appropriate considering local conditions.

Have fun.:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts