Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Craig. I am from the Pittsburgh area, North Fayette to be exact. 10 minutes from the Greater Pitts. International Airport. I am 54 years young and currently work at the local Power company. I am a CAD Draftsman for the Telecommunication division. I have been riding motorcycles for 40 years. Starting with a mini bike at 14 and going through at least a dozen motorcycles in that time span. My interests are all day rides, music, DVD, guitar, trying new restaurants and sleeping in when I can.
I am looking for those folks in the tri-state area that own a Burgman 650, 400 or the likes thereof to hook up with for some extended riding either all day or weekend jaunts for the 2005 year. I also entertain ideas that will make the scooter more comfortable, functional or sexier. So, is there anyone out there who wants to get it together for 2005?

·
Registered
969 Posts
Welcome, Craig.
I'm not in your area, but the way these things ride, we may run into each other sometime. Ya never know.
Steve

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Hi Craig
Welcome to the forum :hello2:

............depending on how extended your rides are I look forward to seeing you :wink:

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums Craig. Glad to have you join us.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Greetings! I travel through the Pittsburgh area about twice a year. Perhaps next time I will be on the scoot...

Johnny

1 - 9 of 9 Posts